Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who needs to rest, not me! June 30

So I wasn't going to write about how I was told by the ER Doc I saw last night to come back this morning and see a different Doctor. But I noticed on Brett's blog that he already wrote about it so... I went back and saw another Doctor and he told me to take the next few days off and gave me a prescription for some more, but different Antibiotics than what I was given last night. This is such a gong show, I had no idea that anything like this would happen. But this is such a minor thing that I can't justify a rest day.

So we head out for Sparwood and its definitely a long day, it doesn't start to get hot until later but when it does I definitely feel it. I had to sit in the van for a bit again and cool down. I'm not sure what I 'm doing wrong. I think the rest day in Lethbridge will be all I need to get back to my old self again. It is another long day but the ride is nice and I'm still looking forward to what the rest of the summer might bring.

No comments: