Monday, July 7, 2008

I love Moose Jaw, July 7

Herbert to Moose Jaw

So when I thought it was bad that I was having flat tires, the van actually gets a flat today. A pretty major non-fixable one and we have to buy a new tire. We also had to drive all over Moose Jaw trying to find a place that actually has a the tire we need. But we find one and have a rather interesting lunch at a "Bonanza" I have never been there before but I guess there used to be one in Camrose that both Kelly and Brett remember. Anyway... it was so weird I really can't explain it. If you ever get a chance to dine at a "Bonanza" you must try it because it is... interesting.

Ok so Moose Jaw is so cool! I know you're thinking, Moose Jaw? But seriously, Al Capone... the tunnels... a theme motel! I totally love this place. That and they have free internet in the entire downtown, paid for by the SK government. The battery in my laptop is about to die and I have to cut this blog short and we still have to find a campground for tonight. Its off to Regina tomorrow and hope the tailwind we had today sticks around as long as possible.

Oh one more thing, I still had another flat today! I really need to start a flat tally :o(

No comments: