Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The second broken Camera, July 17.

Upsala to Thunder Bay - 143.8km

Everything was going well, everyone was feeling good today the sun was shining. Then when we stopped for a break at the time zone change thingy and I closed the van door on my camera...my brand new not even a week old replacement for the last camera that just quit working. AHHHHH! I totally wrecked the screen :o( it was oh so frustrating. But we are on our way to Thunder Bay and I will just have to buy another one when we get there. I might try to return it or maybe get an exchange but I really do not think that the warranty covers this.

Today's ride seemed to take forever but it was really nice. The weather was perfect and my cyclist tan is coming along nicely (unfortunately.) I may resort to cycling in my bathing suit to even out some of these bizarre tan lines. We eventually did make it to Thunder Bay and we all decided that the Terry Fox memorial would be a great place to end the day and start the next. We do have a for sure, absolute rest day tomorrow and I am so excited! My legs are too!

The Terry Fox memorial was really inspirational and it was great to learn a bit more about him and his tremendous accomplishment.

1 comment:

Kim Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.