Tuesday, July 8, 2008

White City? Hmmm..... July 8

Moose Jaw to White City

I was a little sad to leave Moose Jaw, there was so much to see there and do. I was trying to convince the boys that we should have a spa day. But, they didn't really go for it. However we did go to Rouleau, SK. Most of you might know it better as Dog River!!! Oh I was so excited, and I spent too much money at the gift shop (which was actually the police station.) It was so much fun and we took so many pictures, ahhhhhh good times :o)

I did have another flat tire today but this one was major, I had a piece of metal actually sticking out of it. But its all fixed now, yeah :o) We hung out in Regina for a bit today, as I had to buy a new camera. It was a sad moment for my old one (which is only a year old.) But it went through a lot, it fell in the Colorado River last summer and it went up a few mountains with me so it had a good life. Poor thing.

My new one is not quite as cool and I totally didn't realize that it didn't have a rechargeable battery :o( Our campground is complete with swimming pool, but they closed it early :o( its only eight something (pm) and it is supposed to be open until nine. Boo!

We still need to remember to buy propane for the stove, we cooked hot dogs over the fire tonight, in true camping spirit. Which was kinda nice, but I'm not sure how the campground people are going to feel about us using a branch from one of their bushes (oh well, what they don't know can't hurt them... or us.)



No comments: