Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Fateful Day, July 21

Terrace Bay to Marathon - 78 km

Today was a terrible day, not only did Brett, Allan and I see a baby bea
r get run over by a ruthless pickup truck but we all went to the Hospital in Marathon (group activity for the day.) Nothing too serious, I'm just back on antibiotics. Brett's knee is in need of rest again and Kelly has some swollen lymph nodes caused by a reaction to black fly bites. It really was not a good day I am not sure I am going to be able to ever forget the terrible image of that baby bear. It was brutal and violent. Ir really was a sad day.

On a lighter note we all left the hospital in fairly good spirits, I snapped this picture as we all headed out of Emergency and about to head down to the Mac's to get some post Emerg slurpees.





No comments: